points for planners
Points for Planners
You’ve Earned It
Earn points from your event, based on the total amount paid for qualifying goods and services at participating hotel properties. There is no minimum amount you must spend to start earning points, so every dollar counts! Participating locations in the Points for Planners Program: North, Central and South America, as well as in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. As of early 2008, the Points for Planners program is available at locations in the Asia Pacific.
You can earn:
- 3 Points per U.S. dollar of total qualifying event purchases up to $5,000
- 5 Points per U.S. dollar of total qualifying event purchases of $5,000 or more
- Points for events at Radisson SAS locations are calculated at 3 Points per Euro.
More Ways to Earn and Redeem
Points plus is now bigger and better than ever, which means good things for planners.
- Earning and redemption opportunities are now global and include Regent® Hotels and Resorts.
- Redeem your points for Visa® and MasterCard® prepaid cards – use them toward your next meeting or at virtually any retailer.
- Donate points to worthy organizations like World Childhood Foundation or Carbon Neutral.
How You Get Your Points
Tell the participating hotel at the time of booking that you wish to participate in the points plus for planners program; and verify the hotel’s participation in the points plus points for planners program before making your arrangements.
All meeting/event charges must be applied to one Master Bill to qualify for points.
Points are earned with hotel-provided services/amenities only, and some services/amenities are outsourced depending on specific hotel; inquire with your selected hotel for details.
Please see the points plus Terms & Conditions for additional details.
Get started today!
- Sign up for points plus.
- Plan your event.
For assistance, 1-800-447-7011 (U.S. and Canada) or +402-501-5030 (outside the U.S. and Canada).
Points plus for planners offers an extensive network of participating hotels. In addition to the quality Radisson properties – choose Regent Hotels and Resorts, art’otels Hotels & Resorts, Country Inns & Suites By Radisson, Park Inn and participating Radisson SAS Hotels & Resorts; all part of the Radisson Family of Hotels.
Flexible Meeting Space
Whether you’re planning a dinner for 50 or a conference for 5,000, count on our experienced staff to provide excellent service and attention to detail.
Points are for events at Radisson SAS locations are calculated at 3 points per Euro.